GENERAL RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
Personal appearance is required for all applicants.
For minors (i.e., persons below 18 years old), personal appearance of the parent or legal guardian is also required.
Applicants should dress properly since their passport photo will be taken at the Embassy. Please read the guidelines below.
Payment of passport fee should be done in cash on the date of application at the Embassy.
The Embassy reserves the right to require the submission of additional supporting documents when necessary.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIMPLE RENEWAL OF EXPIRED/EXPIRING PASSPORT – NO CHANGE IN SURNAME OR CURRENT PASSPORT ALREADY HAS AN AMENDMENT THAT WILL SIMPLY BE CARRIED OVER INTO THE NEW PASSPORT
1. Accomplished Passport Application form
2. Current passport – original plus photocopy of data page, amendment page (only if there is an amendment), inside-back page, and page where valid visa (if available) appears
IMPORTANT: PLEASE CHECK THE PLACE OF BIRTH INDICATED IN YOUR CURRENT PASSPORT. IF THE CITY/MUNICIPALITY & PROVINCE ARE NOT SPECIFIED, THEN YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT TO THE EMBASSY A BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON NSO SECURITY PAPER PLUS 1 PHOTOCOPY.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE THEIR NEW PASSPORT MAILED TO THEIR ADDRESS IN GERMANY
1. Self-addressed return envelope (size: 250×176 mm or ‘B5’), with sufficient postage stamps for registered mail.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE OF IDENTITY AND REGISTRATION (CIR) CARD – FREE OF CHARGE
1. One new (1) ID photograph – size: 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm
GUIDELINES ON DRESS/ATTIRE
1. Applicants must be in decent attire, preferably with collar. (Not allowed: T-shirts, dresses with plunging necklines, sleeveless garments and similar clothing)
2. For women, large earrings are not allowed.
3. For men, earrings are absolutely not allowed.
4. For both men and women, colored contact lenses, nose rings and lip rings are not allowed.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
10715 Berlin, Germany
Tel. +49 (30) 86 49 500
Fax +49 (30) 87 32 551
Verkehrsverbindungen / Public Transport
U-Bahn U7, Bus Linien 249, 101, und 104
Austieg U Blissestrasse
FOR MORE UPDATES AND INFOS, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK OF THE EMBASSY BELOW