This pavilion is located in the Schlossplatz or Castle Square in Stuttgart, Germany. The Schlossplatz is the largest square in the centre of this city. It is home to the New Castle which was built between 1746 and 1807.
This pavilion is also called as the bandstand. We had the chance to visit Baden-Württemberg’s capital last October 2010 during the celebration of Canstatter Volksfest, the famous festival in this region.